Brother HL2240 Driver Download – The Brother HL-2240 could be the lower conclude model with the Brother printer sequence whose last generation involved the Editors’ Choice HL-2170W ($150 road, four stars) which i reviewed about two yrs in the past and is also however out there at this composing. Other printers from the series incorporate duplexing, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi, though the HL-2240 sticks into the basics. You will find no duplexer obtainable, at the same time as an option,
Brother rates the HL-2240 at 24 internet pages for every moment (ppm). Much more significant, the printer quickly life around the guarantee of its score. I analyzed it on a Home windows Vista process, and timed it at a complete of six minutes 31 seconds on our small business apps suite (applying QualityLogic’s components and software program for timing). That’s a noticeable improvement about the HL-2240, which took seven:30, and effectively tied with, or perhaps a contact speedier than, the more expensive Editors’ Choice.
- Easy Wireless Setup. Easy to setup wireless (802.11b/g/n)networking
- Fast Color Printing on Demand. Fast print speeds up to 33ppm black and 27ppm color. ISO print speeds up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734)‡.
- 1.8″ Color LCD Display. Easily navigate menus on the Color LCD Display.
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing. Help save paper with automatic duplex (2-sided) printing.
- Convenient Mobile Device Printing. Wireless printing from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan and Cortado Workplace.
- Free Brother Cloud App‡. The web-based app from Brother let you capture and convert paper documents directly from your machine. (Varies by model)
Brother HL2240 Driver Download Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / MacOS HIgh Sierra v10.13 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux