Brother MFC-8680DN Driver Download – Brother MFC-8680DN and what a pleasant shock I took it out the box, plugged it in and it labored, no inquiries questioned. A short while ago, I modified my network, and it induced issues connecting to my MAC notebook I known as Brother and got brilliant support and what a pleasant shock they directed my assistance contact to some tech expert that specialised in both of those Brother and Apple what a pleasing shock HP is completed offering me printers.
Power use is often a concern, and I see no exactly where about the equipment or from the literature details on the number of watts it will take. Because you have this printer, would you transpire to understand the solution to this problem? I’ve attempted to call Brother using electronic mail, but haven’t gotten a response as of nonetheless. A different issue of mine is the fact I have no land line and will not be using the fax feature or the answering function.
Brother MFC-8680DN Features
- Easy Wireless Setup. Easy to setup wireless (802.11b/g/n)networking
- Fast Color Printing on Demand. Fast print speeds up to 33ppm black and 27ppm color. ISO print speeds up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734).
- 1.8″ Color LCD Display. Easily navigate menus on the Color LCD Display.
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing. Help save paper with automatic duplex (2-sided) printing.
- Convenient Mobile Device Printing. Wireless printing from your mobile device via AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan and Cortado Workplace.
- Free Brother Cloud App. The web-based app from Brother let you capture and convert paper documents directly from your machine. (Varies by model)
Brother MFC-8680DN Driver Download Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / MacOS HIgh Sierra v10.13 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.