Brother MFC-9125CN Driver Download – The Brother MFC-9125CN can print, duplicate, scan, and fax. It lets you fax either from a computer system (Computer Fax), or standalone faxing without needing a pc. It includes a 35-page automated doc feeder (ADF) for unattended copying, scanning, or faxing of multi-page documents of as much as the lawful dimension. The MFP is appropriate with all the Brother iPrint&Scan app, which allows you to print or scan from an Apple, Android, or Windows 7 Phone mobile device on the same wireless network. The MFC-9125CN is a LED-based printer,
The entrance panel functions an alphanumeric keypad, 4-way controller, 2-line monochrome screen, in addition to an even-handed collection of operating buttons. The printer has an adjustable 250-sheet paper tray which can in shape either letter- or legal-sized paper, as well as a 1-sheet manual bypass feed. It lacks an computerized duplexer for printing on the two sides of the sheet of paper. The MFC-9125CN connects into a Computer system by using a USB cable, or to your community via Ethernet. I analyzed it in excess of an Ethernet connection together with the motorists set up over a pc functioning Windows Vista.
- Easy Wireless Setup. Easy to setup wireless (802.11b/g/n)networking
- Fast Color Printing on Demand. Fast print speeds up to 33ppm black and 27ppm color. ISO print speeds up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734)‡.
- 1.8″ Color LCD Display. Easily navigate menus on the Color LCD Display.
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing. Help save paper with automatic duplex (2-sided) printing.
- Convenient Mobile Device Printing. Wireless printing from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan and Cortado Workplace.
- Free Brother Cloud App‡. The web-based app from Brother let you capture and convert paper documents directly from your machine. (Varies by model)
Brother MFC-9125CN Driver Download Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / MacOS HIgh Sierra v10.13 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux